I recorded this yesterday. Just yesterday. It’s our funtastical podcast – the one that walks that dangerous line between serious tech talk and how I once parked my Lexus underneath a Land Rover (no, really).
So week I’ve got you a slice of the following…
- A properly professional introduction, definitely not ruined in any way.
- In-car voice control systems. Just how bad are they?
- Fitness tracker gadgets.
- The dash cam starts to tell me what to do.
- giffgaff goodybag changes.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold – An update
- InvisibleShield nano-technology
- I try and buy some apples! A whole bag!
- How can people not know how to park?
- Cases that hold your cards
- Virgin Media ramping up their packages and going quadplay.
- How I crashed my car and very nearly properly hurt myself.
Your options to listen to the podcast are as follows:
- Listen to any episode on Spotify.
- Get us on TuneIn too.
- We’re also on Google Podcasts.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Also we are on the Blubrry podcast directory and Stitcher.
- Mixcloud too!
- Subscribe to us using our RSS feed.
- Manually add our RSS url to your favourite podcast app if it can’t find us, http://feeds.feedburner.com/coolsmartphone/podcast
- If you’re a PocketCasts user you can click here to jump to our page and the subscribe.
- If you prefer Acast you can listen here.
- Use the Play or Download links at the top of this article
Source: CoolSmartPhone.com News